Presentation First Day of Class
My name is Lucas Misino.
I'm 15 years old.
I'm student of ENET School.
My name is Lucas my last name is Misino. It's an Italian last name, because my grandfather is from Italy, but I am Argentinian. I live in San Rafael Mendoza, It isn't a very big city. I live with my parents, my brother and my sister, I have two dogs. I'm fifteen years old. I was born on March 15, 2004. My telephone number is 2604385333. My address is Brasil 1072. I am studying at ENET School, it's a technical school. I'm in fourth year. At my school I have to wear a school uniform. My favorite subject is Work shop. I don't like Spanish classes. My favorite food is pizza. I don't like hot dogs because I´m vegetarian. I like drinking Coca Cola and I don´t like drinking beer. My favorite sport is football. I don´t like play volleyball. I like playing the piano. My house isn't very big it has three bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom, and a garden.
I get up at six o' clock a.m in the morning because I go to school at eight o' clock a.m, then I make my bed, I take a shower, I brush my teeth, I dry my hair and, I brush my hair. At half past six a.m I drink milk and eat cookies. At seven o' clock a.m I study a little. After that I put my uniform on. I go to school by car. It's my mother's car. I'm very tired when I get up because I go to sleep very late at night because I watch series on Netflix and I play with my phone. So I sleep in my car when I go to school. In the morning I study at school. At twelve o' clock I go to my home on food. At lunch I eat pizza or spaghetti or something like that. After that I sleep a little. Then I watch TV, I play the piano, I listen to music, I do my homework, I eat cookies, or a fruit. At half past six p.m I go to school by car. At school I study. Then I come home. At night I have dinner, I chat with my friends, I do my homework, I brush my teeth and finally I go to sleep.
Now I'm going to talk about me. I'm tall; I am 1 meter, 80 centimeters tall, I weigh 75 kilograms, I have brown, short and straight hair, I have brown eyes, I don't have beard, I have a straight nose, I have a small mouth, I have a round face. I went to Faustino Picallo School when I was in the primary school. When I was six years old I started Taekwondo, it's a martial art, but I didn't do it more because I was bored. When I finished Taekwondo I was black tape. I went to an English institute. I start the English institute when I was nine years old. 2019 was my last year at the English institute because this year I don't have free time to go to the institute because I'm a lot of time at school. I reach the fifth year of the English institute. I play the piano and I have been going to a music school since I was nine years old. Last year I practiced rugby at the Belgrano club. I leaved rugby because I don't have free time to do it. Now I'm in my fourth year at ENET School.
I'm friendly, but a little angry. I like playing the piano because when I play the piano I feel relaxed. I like playing computer games because it's fun. I like hanging out with my friends and I like playing football.
I'm 15 years old.
I'm student of ENET School.
My name is Lucas my last name is Misino. It's an Italian last name, because my grandfather is from Italy, but I am Argentinian. I live in San Rafael Mendoza, It isn't a very big city. I live with my parents, my brother and my sister, I have two dogs. I'm fifteen years old. I was born on March 15, 2004. My telephone number is 2604385333. My address is Brasil 1072. I am studying at ENET School, it's a technical school. I'm in fourth year. At my school I have to wear a school uniform. My favorite subject is Work shop. I don't like Spanish classes. My favorite food is pizza. I don't like hot dogs because I´m vegetarian. I like drinking Coca Cola and I don´t like drinking beer. My favorite sport is football. I don´t like play volleyball. I like playing the piano. My house isn't very big it has three bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom, and a garden.
I get up at six o' clock a.m in the morning because I go to school at eight o' clock a.m, then I make my bed, I take a shower, I brush my teeth, I dry my hair and, I brush my hair. At half past six a.m I drink milk and eat cookies. At seven o' clock a.m I study a little. After that I put my uniform on. I go to school by car. It's my mother's car. I'm very tired when I get up because I go to sleep very late at night because I watch series on Netflix and I play with my phone. So I sleep in my car when I go to school. In the morning I study at school. At twelve o' clock I go to my home on food. At lunch I eat pizza or spaghetti or something like that. After that I sleep a little. Then I watch TV, I play the piano, I listen to music, I do my homework, I eat cookies, or a fruit. At half past six p.m I go to school by car. At school I study. Then I come home. At night I have dinner, I chat with my friends, I do my homework, I brush my teeth and finally I go to sleep.
Now I'm going to talk about me. I'm tall; I am 1 meter, 80 centimeters tall, I weigh 75 kilograms, I have brown, short and straight hair, I have brown eyes, I don't have beard, I have a straight nose, I have a small mouth, I have a round face. I went to Faustino Picallo School when I was in the primary school. When I was six years old I started Taekwondo, it's a martial art, but I didn't do it more because I was bored. When I finished Taekwondo I was black tape. I went to an English institute. I start the English institute when I was nine years old. 2019 was my last year at the English institute because this year I don't have free time to go to the institute because I'm a lot of time at school. I reach the fifth year of the English institute. I play the piano and I have been going to a music school since I was nine years old. Last year I practiced rugby at the Belgrano club. I leaved rugby because I don't have free time to do it. Now I'm in my fourth year at ENET School.
I'm friendly, but a little angry. I like playing the piano because when I play the piano I feel relaxed. I like playing computer games because it's fun. I like hanging out with my friends and I like playing football.
Hi Lucas,
ResponderEliminarYour Work is EXCELLENT. Only pay attention to some little details:
At twelve o' clock I go HOME FOR food
Hola profe. En esa parte quise decir:
ResponderEliminarAt twelve o'clock I go home on foot
Hi Lucas.
ResponderEliminarAhh, Ok I understand. Good, as regards your physical description is incomplete. It is not what you were asked this week. Please complete it
Lucas your third paragraph is inbetween. You can improve it now that you have more material. Please do it for tomorrow
ResponderEliminarExcellent work Lucas
ResponderEliminar